+1 y

I have a boyfriend but met a guy I can't stop thinking of. Does he want to get rid of me?

I met this guy at a party around a month ago, and he intrigued me, although I already have a boyfriend and he knows it. Now I feel that my feelins for my boyfriend are beginning to fade. I think more of this guy, than of him.

So I added this new guy (let's call him Jakob) on Facebook, and to my surprise, Jakob started writing to me. We talked about our mutual interests and a few days ago he invited me to his place to watch a movie. We decided that and I went home to him. We hung out like friends, really, and around 23 o'clock I had to leave because I needed to get up early. I left his apartment and the next day, in the evening, he wrote me on Facebook "Thank you for yesterday :)". That made me very happy and give me enough courage to text him "Wanna grab a cup of coffee on Sunday?" And Jakob replied "Gladly! :)"

So I met him today, we went to his apartment, and hung out for less than two hours when he said: "What time is it btw?" He checked his watch and said he needed to go because his brother invited him for dinner in a restaurant nearby. We went out together, and went first in the same direction. Then, we hugged and he said "It was nice to meet!" He went in a different direction, I went home.

Does it sound as if he just tried to get rid of me? I would never be unfaithful to my boyfriend, but if I will continue feeling this way for this guy It would be unfair to stay in the relationship, no matter if Jakob likes me of not.
3
1