+1 y

Where can I go to meet girls?

I'm 18 and single. I think my biggest issue is that I just don't have many opportunities. People say I should join a club at my college, but the thing is, I go to a community college and there aren't many clubs. So I just have the people in my classes to socialize with. The only thing is, it's hard to go from an acquaintance to a friend or even a girlfriend. Usually those things just happen with time, but since college is short, I don't have the luxury of time.

I'm on winter break until the end of January and am miserable. I haven't been able to find a job so am just staying at home all day playing video games. I want to go and do something to meet people, but have no idea what to do or where to go and don't want to seem like a creeper randomly going up to people. Any ideas? On a side note, I might sound negative right now, but I'm usually pretty positive and optimistic. I just get depressed staying at home all day.
Where can I go to meet girls?
2
2