+1 y

What does it feel like when someone really likes you for who you are, and you like him back in return?

Sounds like a really simple question. But I've been broken hearted for so long, I can't tell if I'm settling for a relationship just for the sake of being in one.

I really like this one guy but it's long distance and we keep in touch by IM. But recently, he's gotten a bit distant. I've tried to come up with topics of conversation but it's starting to get stressful for me.

I think this relationship is slowly approaching an end. but I don't want to let go. because I still remember what it felt like when I was dating him in person, at the beginning of the relationship. and it felt really promising. But work separated us. and I don't know when I'll be able to see him next...

It's so hard to let go. It's really stressful for me. He's not talking to me that often anymore and I don't know what to do. I know it's not worth my effort to keep it going...

But I've been hurt so many times. and now I'm hurting, again. I'm trying to remember what a good relationship feels like so I know that the one I'm trying to hold onto is not worth it.

But I don't remember what a good relationship is... and I don't want to let this go. I want to make it work...

and I have yet to meet a guy in general who wants to make things worth.
What does it feel like when someone really likes you for who you are, and you like him back in return?
Add Opinion