+1 y

What does it feel like when someone really likes you for who you are, and you like him back in return?

Sounds like a really simple question. But I've been broken hearted for so long, I can't tell if I'm settling for a relationship just for the sake of being in one.

I really like this one guy but it's long distance and we keep in touch by IM. But recently, he's gotten a bit distant. I've tried to come up with topics of conversation but it's starting to get stressful for me.

I think this relationship is slowly approaching an end. but I don't want to let go. because I still remember what it felt like when I was dating him in person, at the beginning of the relationship. and it felt really promising. But work separated us. and I don't know when I'll be able to see him next...

It's so hard to let go. It's really stressful for me. He's not talking to me that often anymore and I don't know what to do. I know it's not worth my effort to keep it going...

But I've been hurt so many times. and now I'm hurting, again. I'm trying to remember what a good relationship feels like so I know that the one I'm trying to hold onto is not worth it.

But I don't remember what a good relationship is... and I don't want to let this go. I want to make it work...

and I have yet to meet a guy in general who wants to make things worth.
1
0