+1 y

GIRLS - How do I let her know I like her?

I've had a huge crush on a girl for about 6 months now. It's kind of an awkward situation... I'm a groundskeeper at an apartment complex and she lives there. So I basically see her everyday. It started off with little flirty smiles, but over the course of the past few months its been really awkward. We still---sometimes---say 'Hi' when we pass each other, but I really want to get to know her more. I'm 19 and I've never had a girlfriend before, mainly because I'm afraid of rejection... I have no experience with starting relationships or what leads up to them. Any advice on how to let her know how I feel about her without being to creepy or sudden? And how should I approach her? Its near Christmas time, so I was thinking of maybe buying her something and put it on her doormat and labeling it 'Santa' lol... I don't know I just really want to show her I care. I don't know what I would get her anyway or if its even a good idea. BUT ANYWAY lol, any girls out there that have any advice?
+1 y

Well now Christmas time has passed and I didn't see her :( but she's probably on vacation or visiting family or something. Anyway, I decided to not get her anything. I think its probably best that I didn't anyway because I don't know her and it would be a little much...

You girls all gave good answers, so thank you. I think ill just have to grow a pair and go talk to her lol, basically like JanJan said, just in a nicer way :p but thx again every1!
4
0