+1 y

What to say that will make me stand out from every other guy?

I met this bartender and I think she's so beautiful. We talk all the time and flirt. Before you say anything, I understand that it is a bartenders job to flirt so the tip goes up, so I know my chances may be slim. I, regardless of my chances, want to ask her out to coffee sometime. I just am not sure how to "stand out" from the typical guys who hit on her. How can I go about getting an almost sure "yes", like what do I say? or how do I ask her in a way where my chances of her saying yes are higher than most? something like "so what do I have to do to get you to let me take you out to coffee sometime?" or "what's the best way for me to get in touch with you?" Instead of asking for her number or giving out mine which is probably what happens to her frequently.

I'm just looking for a way to stand out from the rest of the guys, so guys what has worked for you...ladies what would you like to hear or what would up my chances of getting a yes or a way of contacting her? Maybe things I should avoid?

Any advice would be great. she's amazingly beautiful and I'd like to get to know her better. I'm not a creeper or desperate but I def wanna try with her. It's been a while since I've taken someone out and "dined" them.

Thanks
0
5