+1 y

GUYS 25+: Why did I get rejected?

I'm 21, he's a few years older. We've never talked before. I'm a little shy but there's a cute guy in one of my classes who I've seen stare at me a few times. Instead of looking up at him, I usually looked down because I was so nervous. I've been told that I'm very attractive. I finally worked up the courage to walk up to him on the last day of the final outside and give him a note. I told him that I was planning on leaving it on his desk but I'll just give it to him in person. The note said "Hey, this is silly. Call me if you want to get coffee sometime during break. my number/my name"

I then just walked away after handing it to him, and turned around smiled, and wished him luck on the final. He stuttered something about good luck (he was very surprised) and then I went in to take the exam. I didn't turn and look at him, and he snuck out behind me *to avoid me* and never bothered calling. Some people say what I did was gutsy and interesting, others say the note might have been too immature/awkward/desperate for him.
+1 y
How old are you guys that answered? The older people I ask say that he may have thought I was too easy/slutty/immature
GUYS 25+: Why did I get rejected?
7
1