+1 y

Sexually attracted/ no sexual chemistry, she wants me, huh?

Met this girl 10 days ago. She was checking me out at a friends bar I was at. We were eventually introduced by two of my friends who began talking to her. They told me she was checking me out (which I knew) and I needed to talk to her. She even told me that night that she thinks I'm 'sooo sexy'. We hit it off big. Vibed off of each other a lot. We exchanged numbers, had a make out session and parted ways the night we met. She asked me out the next day. We had a good time together. We laugh, great conversation, have fun, she made sure we kissed etc. After our first date she texted me asking to see me again. Everything going well right? here's where it gets a little odd: The third time we hung out I noticed a small pattern. She seemed kinda guarded around me. like her body language was mostly closed off from me. But at the same time I could tell I made her nervous (in a good way), her skin tone was flushed, her eyes were large (pupils dialated), she would nervously play with her hair/ jewelry or fidget with her scarf, etc. I asked her about it that night and she said ' I feel like there's no spark/connection between us and we are heading towards friendship.' Huh?!? OK let me add a few things. Since we began hanging out she knows that I have A LOT of female friends. A number of them have interest in me and are attractive. Also, its true, she's really not my type and she even told me that she kinda felt on our first date that I wasn't all that physically attracted to her. But I told her how much I dig her and that I really want to get to know her better. Do you think what she said and her guarded nature around me is a defense mechanism or what?
Sexually attracted/ no sexual chemistry, she wants me, huh?
Add Opinion