+1 y

He doesn't want to do anything until the big day. What is the problem?

my fiance and i, 31 & 23, don't have and have never had any form of sex. I'm a virgin. He's not a virgin. he was married--she passed away and he said he dated around or ''messed around'' rather, with some girls over the last 8 years or so.

he feels me up and all nothing unusual, but he won't let me touch the goods- maybe I get to squeeze his butt every once in a while, but he won't let me do anything to him. and the thing is he never asks me to do anything and never asks me for anything. it's obvious he is respectful and all, but I thought he would at least entertain the thought.

he said he doesn't want to do anything until the big day; that's nice and all --and I have yet to push the action, but sometimes I'd like to know that he finds me attractive in that way at least if that makes any sense. what's wrong with this? is it just me? I'm not saying I want to sleep with him now, I just want him to let me know he finds me attractive in that sense. so what do I do/say?
2
0