+1 y

Happy Christmas :D Boy troubles :L

ok so I was out with my friends last night and my friend likes this boy and I knda fancy him aswell :O I've asked a question about him before and most people said it sounded like he fancied me :P so anyway my friend was like aww ryan hasn't been over to me :( so I was being a good friend and I went over to him and was like ya guna go over to sarah and I had been annoying him at school about her and he was like aww no f*** off but he was laughing. and then I was like OK :L then later towards the end I went over to him and I was like did ya go over to sarah and then he was like laughing then :L I was like do you like her ? :L and he didn't say yeh or no but as I was talking to him he was like holding my hand but like with our fingers and he was like wriggling his fingers but I don't think it was by accident because he didn't pull away ? I just want to know why he held my hand kinda ? :L thanks so much :D

HAPPY Christmas :D x
+1 y
ok guys I think he fancies me OK ? so what I need to know is how do I show him SUBTLY that I like him back? because he was probably put off when I was asking him about sarah ? so I want him to know I like him but I want it to be subtle :D help please :) happy new year ;)
Happy Christmas :D Boy troubles :L
7
1