+1 y

Help me out, very bad situation with a girl... I think.

I found a girl that I want to be with, she fits every single thing I want in a woman.

But I don't think she shares my feelings, one thing would be that she knows how I feel and said she didn't share those feelings when she was still in a relationship...

and I've since just cut all contact with not just her but everyone back home and moved. I just bailed and am in another country right now. Withering away. All I do is eat, sleep, work out and that's it.

It's not a temporary thing either, I've liked this girl for so long that I've broken up with every single girl I've been with within 2 weeks just because they weren't as awesome as she is...

I'm not interested in other people anymore, I was fairly outgoing and all that before but now I don't see the point of even trying for anything but improving myself, make her want me.

What should I do.
2
1