+1 y

Guys, what does it mean when you "kind of" like a girl? HELP.

So, there's this guy I like. My friend asked him if he liked me. He replied by saying "kind of" and including the hand motion of a "sort of". Obviously I know what "kind of" means, but is he hiding the fact that he really does like me? He doesn't seem to like me in that kind of way. In one class, I sit next to him and we do talk and joke around. He also likes to tease me and laugh at what I do. But outside of that class, he treats me like a stranger. I'm not the one to make eye contact in the halls and say "HEY!" but when I see him, it's like he doesn't see me at all and doesn't acknowledge me at all. Some signs show that he does like me, but outside of class, it's like I don't exist. Do guys normally act like this when they like someone, or does he really not like me? Guys, if you like someone, how do you normally act? Is it normal to ignore the one you like? Is he being shy? Also, how can you "kind of" like someone? -_-
2
0