+1 y

I ran into my crush today for the very first time! Please answer my very short questions

The only place I see him is while working out, since he works there. He likes or liked me back. I mean, we flirted, text, he even asked me out and has called me cute many times. So yes, we had a thing and used to talk a lot. He even used to come up to me and touch my arm or something just to say hey. Anyway, I was hiking and I ran into him, out of all places, I ran into him looking my worst. He was with a girl and some guys while I was with my guy friend. He knows my guy friend so they greeted each other but I looked down when he passed me. I thought that I looked terrible after hiking for hours. My hair was messy, no makeup and I was wearing shorts with a see through shirt with my sports bra. I'm very possitve he saw and noticed me, I even think he looked shocked or had some weird expression. I say this based on what I saw with the corner of my eye, or my eyes might have been hallucinating.

Do you think he noticed how miserable (at least I think) I Iooked?

Was I supposed to greet him as well?

Should I worry about the girl he was with, considering the fact that she was walking next to him, and no the other guys? Even though I have no right to get mad at him because I regetted him. He said that he's single about months ago.

And lastly, when I looked back, his friend was looking back straight at me. Why?
1
0