+1 y

Mixed signals. In person he likes me. When we're apart he doesn't seem to care?

I met this guy at the beginning of this school year. We are both college freshman. He happens to be friends with my cousin. He told my cousin he likes me. So I took the initiative and told him I like him and would like to give us a shot and he said he's not interested in a relationship right now and wants only friends. Which is totally cool with me. But he doesn't act like we are just friends. He wanted to meet my parents so he did and was really happy when they liked him. We hang out quite a bit. He seems super nervous around me. My cousin said that the guy I like is constantly trying to impress me when I'm around. He'll hug me and hang on to me for awhile. He wants to cuddle with me. He's almost kissed me twice. He missed two football games for my concerts which is huge because he loves football. He does all kinds of things, but he almost never texts me first and he doesn't text back very often. I'm totally confused! I know he's not the type of guy to play around either. We've talked about it and I'm the first girl he's done a lot of this stuff with/for since his ex 3 years ago. What does he want from me? I don't know how to make things any easier for him. I don't understand what is going on. help please!
1
0