+1 y

How to know if she's not interested or playing hard to get??

Girl from school seemed somewhat interested, I went to her bar to get some drinks and talk with her a bit, I thought she seemed interested, we played pool and she seemed to lose on purpose and then said she wanted a rematch, so I got her number (for the rematch ;)) and she hugged me before I left, I texted her the next night something funny about a drawing she did for me, and nothing, and she ignored a few more, but when I had two different friends try calling/texting her she answered the phone and texted back, I waited 10 days and texted her asking if I was ever gonna get to beat her in pool again, and she didn't respond, so I don't know if she's just not interested or if she is trying to force me to talk to her in person? I mean why would she seem interested and give me her real number if she wasn't?
2
1