+1 y

No contact after coitus with a very close male friend. What does this mean?

I had coitus with a very close male friend who I have known for seven years. We have been very close friends and confidants for years. He is also a common friend to my ex with whom I broke up a month ago. My friend had been a support all through the years I have known him including times when my ex abused me emotionally and physically. A few weeks ago my ex insulted me in public and in front of my friend. I was emotionally in a bad shape and when we went to my friend's apartment he started comforting me which took an explicit physical turn. He stopped when I said "no" that night but the next morning he initiated intercourse. Later he said he was confused about his feelings for me. After that he has been very withdrawn and has not kept in touch. He lives in a different city and I visited again a week back without telling him that I would be there. We met at a common friend's party and he was very hurt that I never informed him about his visit (usually I stay with him when I go). I am confused by his complete silence after the intercourse and yet getting hurt when I did not meet him. He did not wish me over Christmas too. I don't know what his silence means? I am feeling emotionally very drawn towards him and his silence is painful.

Guys help me interpret this.
+1 y
I am using the terms "intercourse" and "coitus" because the site would not let me submit the question if I used the word ***.
+1 y
@NothingGoldCanStay, well I tried to keep in touch with him after we had sex and I returned back to my city. But he would respond only when I got in touch not otherwise. In that scenario I was feeling awkward taking the initiative all the time. He is (well I don't know if I can say "is" anymore) my best friend he can always call and get in touch. Heck my smart phone is a gift that he gave me when I left town few months back. Why is he not speaking to me?!
1
0