+1 y

Do you think guys have a right to ask why they don't get attention from girls?

There are questions all over this site from girls asking why guys never approach them, or why guy's never ask them out or why they never get any attention from guys etc. But what if it was guys asking why they never get any attention from women or why women never show any signs of interest toward them? Don't get me wrong, I've asked a question once about why I don't any attention from girls. But with the whole gender role thing and the fact that guys have to approach girls and make the first move and ask them out, do you think guys have every right to ask why they never get any attention from women? If guys are supposed to approach the girl, can we still have the right to post questions asking why we never get attention from girls and getting disheartened about the fact that girls don't show us any interest or any signs that they want to approach us? Can we still have the right to ask if we are unattractive if girls never show interest in us or look at us etc?
5
3