+1 y

An attractive guy that is TERRIBLE with women.

I am so bad with girls, like no joke. In middle school I was pretty popular and had lots of girls swooning over me. I had 2 girlfriends that didn't last that long and I was pretty popular until I left the popular kids to join a different crowd. In high school I didn't hang out with the popular kids and got a ton of acne which lowered my confidence a lot. I didn't really interact with many girls at all in high school which leaves me with pretty much no experience.

I'm in college now and my acne is finally gone and I have a pretty nice body and decent face (not trying to sound arrogant or anything, just feel like its relevant here). I almost never make the first move on a girl. I catch girls checking me out all the time. All the girls I've been with have literally had to throw themselves at me to get anywhere. Even when I know a girl is interested I rarely approach because I have no idea what to say or do. I haven't had any girlfriends outside of those 2 in middle school which I don't really count.

As I said I really have no idea what to do when it comes to women. I've tried a few different things like being cocky and funny but I usually come off as a douche so I stopped doing that a while back. I'm not even sure what I'm asking here but any advice would help at this point. Thanks.

*I'm actually 20 years old*
1
1