+1 y

She's more than crushing and more than smitten, what can I do to help her make the first move?

these are basically her words: Well Her feelings towards him are like none that she has had EVER! He can make her laugh even on the days she's feeling like crap, like on her period, he's smart and she like guys that are smart, he's sweet, handsome, easy to talk to, responsible, loves comedies, he loves his family and tries to spend as much time with both sides of his family, dedicated to everything he gets involved, but what she really really love about him is that he makes her laugh all the time and that he's not shy to act crazy in front of people What she hopes is that they could possibly be more than friends cause she would like to cuddle with him when they go to movies like when they went to see Happy Feet 2 and just have someone to joke around like they did in their little corner at the table at hooters like she liked that night so much it was like one of the best nights ever! well for her it was and also the fact that nothing felt awkward it was like they had gone out on dates before to where they felt comfortable with everything that happend and well just rejection makes her negative...

I wanna help her so badly, I just wouldn't know where to start. Help a sister help a sister out.
+1 y
she's had this feeling for a long time (a year +), she just doesn't know what to do about it. She wants to make a move, just doesn't know where to start.
1
0