+1 y

Thoughts would be nice.

Two weeks with him. Everything went way too fast. Then literally I was still in the clouds and he had a huge arguement with his family. Gave him a little space. After 2 days I asked him to shoot me a text he was OK. He did. I tried, tried, and tried being there for him without overbearing him. One text a day. Got mad at myself, told him via text to go f himself because I let my past relationships issues become this one. I did have enough balls to call back and keep it simple and say I was wrong and I am sorry. I truly regret my behavior. Now I am moving on. I'm enjoying the ride. Then to find out its a small small world. His brother is married to my good friend whom owns a bar business partner. Eck. Ahhh. I hate putting on a poker face because id love to see the guy again. Not going to say he would love to see me or wouldn't because that would be self deprocating. Thoughts.
+1 y
Oh I did not mention there is no excuse for that behavior. I just kept it simple. Ugh.
Thoughts would be nice.
1
0