+1 y

I don't feel like I have anyone to talk to..

I've always kinda been the loner type, I don't actively seek out other people to be with. My parents Haven't exactly helped in that area, so its been ingrained in me. Its been especially harder since I've been in college, where your naturally on your own, no family, and no one familiar. I've tried to make friends, but I guess they were superficial and conflicting schedules had something to do with it. I've had few best friends, changing through the years. But with my most recent ones its like "out of sight, out of mind". So I've been pretty isolated since I started college. I've never met any guys, and meeting guys is harder for me. I'm not really good at communicating since I'm so used to being by myself. I would really like to start dating and hopefully go from there in the coming months. But since relationships are based around communication, how can I work on those skills when I don't really have any friends and its extremely hard to meet people (especially since my trust has gone down because my current friends aren't being friendly)?
I don't feel like I have anyone to talk to..
Add Opinion