+1 y

How/where can my boyfriend and I have some alone time?

My boyfriend and I are madly in love, but we never get a chance to have some alone time just to be together...and also show each other how much we care

And before you ask, no we're not planning on having sex! But every couple needs alone time right?

The problem is we're both still in school and don't drive so we can't go somewhere for a weekend or anything...

Both our parents like each other and for once my parents really like HIM but I don't think they'd let us have a sleep-over or anything like that yet.

It's just that every time we are together, we feel like we're holding back because of everyone else in the house. Yes they leave us alone, but I don't particularly want my parents walking in on us kissing... you know?

So please, any ideas on what we could do? A place we could go or a thing we could do to be alone for a while just the 2 of us?

Thanks :)
+1 y
Info about my age: I'm actually 16..i put it in wrong and the system wouldn't let me change it :\
3
0