+1 y

What does a guy mean when he says "I wish I can say it, but I can't?"

So like I started developing a crush on this guy (again) and we both sometimes talk via aim, skype, or Facebook. Sometimes, he shows concern about whatever I post up as my status. Also, (a little bit of bkgd, lol) he and I haven't seen each other in person for a really long time (3 yrs). After 3 years later, we found each other on Facebook, and we started having a real convo. We both go to different schools. On the last day of my freshman year, he talked to me on aim and skype and confessed to me that he liked me 3 years ago. Coincidentally, I had a crush on him as well that time (then he got expelled). I don't know why... but yeah. Honestly, he was one of the 2 guys that talked to me the whole summer this year (when I had 2 crushes... sigh). Now we talk somewhat often and he sometimes seems curious about some things I say and acts really nice towards me. He doesn't talk to moat girls lol

Anyway, back on topic. So I did those end-of-the-year Like my status posts on Facebook (yeah, I know, lame. shut up. lol) and it was one of those checkbox ones. I did one on his wall, and I checked off something that said [x] I've had/have a crush on you, then he comments on my post and asks: "Is that one a had or a have?" and I didn't reply. The post after mine was him saying:

"I wish I can say it, but I can't."

After reading this, what does this even mean... I swear I'm so confused now... >.<
+1 y
adding to the bkgd, he never had a girlfriend lol
2
0