+1 y

Yesterday he admitted to having feelings for me, but now I have a boyfriend.

I've known this guy for about 3-4 years but we weren't ever close. over the summer we started talking a little bit. Back about a year ago my friend was talking to him but really liked another guy but wanted to keep him around for a rebound. She asked me if I would be able to talk to him until she figured out what she wants to do. Wound up was, he thought he was talking to her, fell in love with me and it went down hill after that. Obviously he hated us after that and cut contact. Over the summer he called me up for a favor and after that a lot of drama happened. We got at each others throats with a lot of things and it just destroyed us as individuals. Throughout that time he's told me he loves me, wrote me a letter explaining his feelings. One day I told my friend how I felt about him and she told him. He texted me the next morning and he asked if it was true . I was put on the spot so I told him yes then he said he loved me to and asked if I want him to stop talking to the girl he was talking to and I said no its OK because I love a lot of people and I don't mind talking to her which probably confused him. Yesterday he admitted to having feelings for me obviously I still do and now I have a boyfriend and he knows that so he's turning his stories around. what do you think?
0
2