+1 y

Should I act on my feelings or suppress them?

Ok so it's New Years day. And I was out tonight. And I found this, weird feeling between me and, basically, my adopted sister. I mean, me and her 2 brothers have been best friends since we could talk basically and I've known her since I was like 3.

We aren't really, close, but we do get on REALLY well and we have been like brother and sister since we were really young.

The only thing is, me and my EX broke up like almost a year ago. And her(My 2 best friends sister) broke up with her long term boyfriend about 2 months ago. Ever since then, I have been feeling REALLY strong feelings towards her. Like more than 'Older bother' feelings I usually felt towards her.

Is this normal? I don't know I feel like I really REALLY have feelings for her but I don't know what to do. Should I act on these feelings? Should I suppress them, because we have known each other that long? Should I suppress them because she probably feels 'Brotherly' towards me?

I am about a year and a half older than her and a year ahead of her in school.(I am in college she is in her last year of school).

Please help me on this. I have no Idea what to do and it dominates my mind every day :/
2
0