+1 y

When is the best time and or places to meet single women for a shy guy?

I am very shy 34 full time single dad, I was married at one time she was a set up by a friend he died a few years a go. I have not been with a woman in 6 years, I have no friends any more I only had two best friends Joe who died in a car crash 3 years ago and my best friend Dave who died of brain cancer new years day 2011. What is the best places that cost little to no money and or dose not have to do with religion any what best time and places to meet single women in my age range 25 to 33.

I have never been good at talking to women I have been working on self confidants it just hard when you are not that smart semi crippled and over weight. I do have interests I love working on car's cooking and baking making moonshine I built a still from parts from around my house also like to build thing out wood and metal and a huge US history buff. Only things I am not in to is movies music reading (unless it has to do with car or history) or arts as for music goes I like to lissin but don't care about who sings it.
+1 y
I ALSO REALLY HATE SPORTS
+1 y
look I am not looking for a date on this site I am looking for sugjustions and I am on pof and okcupied I have in the last month have around 150 to 175 respond to add and have never heard back
2
1