+1 y

I have been somehow insulted or rejected by each one of my crushes, about 6 of them.

I'm a junior in high school, I know; young, and for the past 3 years I have been somehow insulted or rejected by each one of my crushes, about 6 of them. Now I understand why they are called crushes...i feel exhausted, crushed and put down :(.

I'm not worried about dying alone or anything, I'm just frustrated with my school and the guys I have come across.

Each one of my crushes was a good guy though! That's what kills me, its not like I fell for the disrespectful jocks, I fell for the guys with straight A's, who I respected, whom I would be proud to bring home to my parents, but each one of them, for no reason, decided to make my life hell.

All I did was innocently try to get to know them, I would smile at them in the halls, tell people how great they were, I would ask them thoughtful questions about things I knew we both liked, and they called me weird, creepy, ugly, stupid and crazy.

Yesterday I asked Gag what to do about my crush, and after hours of being persuaded, I mustered up the courage to talk to him. I asked him questions about school, and it seemed to be going good until he called me crazy and stupid. He said he didn't want to talk to me. I didn't say anything remotely crazy, I am not stupid, my grammar was immaculate...i don't understand why I am generally shunned by guys.

That's not even the worst situation I have found myself in. I just don't know what to do. If you want to hear more, or you think you can empathize, please message me :(
1
2