+1 y

I have to be the one who's trying to see him or making the moves!

i had a crush on him but decided to

move on, because I did not see much interest on him and was being passive.

When I was over him, he started talking to me on Facebook and asked my number, he even said me to visit him whenever I was close to his house. Long story short, The crush I had started again, an decided to send him a message and invite him to go for some drinks. He replied he could not but that we could go

another day. That was the last Thursday, and to

be honest, I don't think he will ever ask me out, he has my # and never sent a text, and he doesn't talk to me on Facebook.

I feel really really stupid for making that move and sending him a text, so, do you think he's not interested? should I just move on and give him closure?

I would hate him ignore me again and when I finally moved on, he started talking to me again, I feel he's playing or that he's having the control to do what he wants, and I won't let that happen

This is his last chance. don't you think that if he was interested he would do something? or be more active? or am I just being too negative or harsh?

i hate that I have to be the one who's trying to see him or making the moves
1
0