+1 y

How Do I Stop Pushing People Away?

I always tend to push people away and I have serious trust issues that I can't seem to fix either no matter how hard I try. The only way people can become my friend is if they push to be my friend and I mean REALLY push to hang out and to talk and things.

Also because of my past I constantly think people are out to get me and that I can't trust anyone. Not my family, not my friends, not anyone. And I just don't want to feel that way anymore.

I continually tell myself that I'm not good enough for any guy because I'm so messed up from my past and afraid I'll end up hurting someone or get hurt.

I just don't know HOW to trust people especially men and I don't know where to start really because even when I try the suspicious come out of nowhere and the slightest thing they do that might make me mistrust someone makes me push them away.

I can't seem to stop myself and now I feel like I'm going to hurt someone by pushing them away and I can't stand to do this anymore. Please, please, please help.

I really want to change and I need some really good advice to help. I don't want to be this way anymore. I want to be a better person, please help me figured out where to start. I know it's mainly up to me but a little help can't hurt.
How Do I Stop Pushing People Away?
2
3