+1 y

Guys: at what point do you consider a girl beautiful and at what point do you tell her that?

Sorry for the lengthy title.

I ask because this guy that I always text with ( we haven't talked at school for like, 3 years) has told me a number of times that I'm beautiful and says nice comments like that he likes my eyes.

I always assumed you should only say stuff like that to a girl you really like ( or at least talk to at school regularly.

I know this guy couldn't like me because he has asked me before with advice for other girls he likes or has liked in the past.

We've texted ever since he got my cellphone number 3 years ago. He used to call me babe until he realized I hated it.

Why does he consider me beautiful or feel the need to tell me so when we don't even talk at school anymore?

On that note, what makes a girl beautiful and under what circumstances would you tell her?

Note the difference between beautiful and "hot"
2
0