+1 y

Do you think he just has lost interest? So confused. Please help!

So I have been dating this guy for two months... He and I both had discussed how amazing our relationship was already and that this could truly be love (corny I know). He is 30 and I am 22. His father has never been in the picture and his mother has been sick pretty much her whole life. Right before Christmas she fell very ill and has been in ICU since. I went to see him (he lives an hour away) and everything was great. After leaving they transferred his mom to another hospital due to her need for a surgery which she just had done today. About three days ago he basically shut me out. This came from nowhere. He still texts to update me about his mom but the "babes and baby's" have stopped. It's breaking my heart. He didn't exactly break up with me but I feel so lost. I barely hear from him and of course don't bring up him and I since he is dealing with all this with his mother. I just want to know what someone else may think. Do you think it's just because of everything going on with his mother's health or do you think he just has lost interest? What should I do?
+1 y
No no don't get me wrong I 100% think that's where he should be but I guess I'm just concerned that I have done something wrong but I am the type that would cling to him if the roles are reversed. I know that there are people that aren't that way. I just kind of wanted an outsider's view on it all. I would never expect him to focus on me just shocked for him completely cutting me out but I suppose that's how some people deal with this kind of thing.
2
1