+1 y

Why doesn't he want to break up with me? But he's not taking care of me.

I'm already having this relationship with this guy for more than a year and we work in the same company. every time he keeps on ignoring me. I was always the one whose initiating the communication between us. I have broke up with him I think less than 5 times but every time I told him I quit, he cannot accept it and says he will change and even crying and pleading. He even ask me if I want to marry him. But the thing is he never takes care of me. He has a higher position than me in our company so I keep of understanding him Because we don't want other people to talk about us. He even call me babe in front of others which is kinda cute but I need him to take care of me. But sometimes I really don't understand him anymore. He keeps on pulling me down and bring me up. I don't know what to do.
1
2