+1 y

After months of stolen glances, he makes a move and now nothing.

So,I go to a local bar on weekends, and for months this guy has been glancing my way and every time I make eye contact he looks away. Everyone in the bar seems to notice and says he likes me, well New years eve came, I looked over at him and he gave me such an intense look, that I nearly melted off the bar stool. It took until the Midnight to ring in the New Year for him to make a move. We started talking, and I gave him my number. When he was leaving we both leaned for a kiss, but neither of us made the final move... I'm not going to lie, I'm out of practice in the dating department, and I'm used to the guy taking the lead, he made a point to hug me at least three times before he left. Long story short, he hasn't called, and I saw him last night and he did his best to ignore me, he wouldn't even look my way and then he left! I need a guys perspective... hell, I need a single person's perspective, all my friends are married.
+1 y
Update: I finally spoke to Mr. Timid and he had an issue with the age difference and that he didn't know what to say, as he didn't want to be mean, he admitted to avoiding me. I told him, he doesn't need to avoid me, that I'm not going to break, but I would still like to be friends. He kept saying Really? LOL.

I never got turned down because of my age before... wow, kind of a blow to the old ego (Pun intended)
+1 y
Thanks for the feedback I got, I appreciate it.
2
2