+1 y

Am I getting hit on by an older girl at 24?

Yesterday when I was signing in at 24 Hour one of the front counter girls asked me, "Do you have colored eyes?" and she walked over in front of me and stared at them for a second and said, "You do! They're pretty!". I just said, "Uhhhh thanks?" .

Today I walk in and sign in. We both kind of looked at each other and she walks over to where I am and waits until I'm done and says, "Here." and hands me one of her business cards. She's not a personal trainer she's just a front counter girl and she has no title on the card except for her name. I just said thank you and walked away. I'm 17 and I'm guessing she's about 19-20. I don't know if I should call her or not. I can't tell if she was hitting on me any ways, but she might be too old for me. She looks like a college girl. But then again I am turning 18 in a couple of weeks haha.
+1 y
If I do give her a call what do I say? And if I go to workout and she's there again and I haven't called then what do I do haha?
6
3