+1 y

Broke up with my boyfriend of 9 Months... I still want to be with him

I've been with this really amazing guy for nine months. We've had crazy ups and downs. He has some anger issues and I have some depression ones. We get each other... The ups are always wonderful, the downs are awful but now I'm not sure what to do because I'm pretty torn between the two.

I had surgery, (wisdom teeth) 2 days ago, and he said he would be at my appointment for me, and he fell asleep...So I ended up texting him and getting a "I fell asleep" 10 minutes before I went in to be put under. I responded with "whatever *insert his name here*" and I thought maybe he would still show up after when I was coming off my anesthetic.

He ended up not showing, because I "gave him attitude." I threw up in the parking lot of a gas station on the way home, and he turned it into a giant thing about him while we texted. Because I was still on the meds, I went a little insane. I told him several times that he didn't deserve me, because I would have done it for him. He broke up with me yesterday because I "piss him off". I kept telling him to come to my house and he wouldn't because he was doing other things...a mutual friend who was with him told me that he said our break up wouldn't be permanent.

Last night my Grandmother got rushed into the hospital at 2am, and I texted him saying I needed him, and he told me to relax. I kept (keep in mind I'm still hopped up on meds from my surgery) telling him that I needed him at my house and that I wish he cared about me. I kept saying things about how when you need someone to be there for you, it shouldn't matter what time it is, you should go to them.

At 330 he showed up at my doorstep, even though he knew it might make his parents angry. He stayed with me, the whole night, cuddling, making sure I took my medication, making sure I had ice packs for my face. I said something about us not being together and he told me to forget about it. He told me how much he loved me. He was really great. I asked him if he wanted to be with me and he said yes. We are almost back together in a way but I'm still unsure.

My friends are still convinced I should just break it off completely. I asked him if he would hurt me like that again and he promised he wouldn't.

I still want to be with him, but, based on this, I want to know what other people think I should do, because I'm really confused. YOu won't be making a decision for me, I just want other people's input, I really need it right now.
1
1