+1 y

Girls, do you think that I should approach her?

Ok so there's this really beautiful girl in my class, I'm interested in her, but the thing is I don't know if she is interested in me. She looks at me quite often during class, and if I look back, she either smiles or looks away. She always finds these reasons to talk to me, and when I do talk to her she looks like she's won the lottery, she has that big smile on her face. She also giggles a lot when I talk to her, even if what I say is not even supposed to be funny. I don't talk to her very often, but I would really like that to change, I just don't know if I should do so. I fear that she might find it weird that all of a sudden I start to talk to her very often. So should I approach her? Any advice? :)
+1 y
U
+1 y
Forget about that You I posted it by accident XD and I ask this question because I'm new to the dating world
3
1