+1 y

I'm bitter and miserable, how can I fix it?

I dated a guy at a young age for 6 years. We were like Corey and Topanga from Boy Meets World, everyone knew us. We broke up pretty badly and haven't spoken in almost 3 years now. Sometimes I see him at the store and we just stop and stare at each other, but like I said things ended badly and aren't repairable. Since then all of my relationships are short and and terrible. I tend to push the person away and they either end up cheating or leaving. All my friends have relationships (not the best ones) but they seem happy. I have the worst attitude. People call me bitter behind my back all the time. I'm like the washed up, ex girlfriend who is still in love and rather be alone. My attitude and heartless ways tend to push everyone away. I have no idea what to do or how to change it. Can I even change it if that's the person that I've become? Any suggestions?
+1 y
Also, my past relationship isn't the only thing that has made me this way. I grew up badly and have been through a lot.
0
1