+1 y

Am I crazy to think there's something more? Is he sending mixed signals?

I really like my guy friend and I really thought he liked me too so I told him I liked him and he didn't really reply, although he didn't say that he didn't like me

we've been talking for awhile now, and we pretty much talk everyday, we have pretty deep conversations, he gets concerned about my feelings, we skype for hours at a time, he wants me to come visit him at college and go ice skating with him, he invited me to his friend's new years party (I don't know his friend, but I was out of town anyway), he keeps inviting me to other things (most of which something just don't work out time wise)...

was I crazy to think when I told him I liked him that he liked me too? I mean some of it just seemed a little tooo friendly for "just friends" stuff...i mean clearly he doesn't dislike me...but I still feel like there's something more there and he either A. doesn't know what he's feeling or B. is confused about what to do since I know he told another girl awhile ago that he liked her and he might like us both
+1 y
he also texts me good morning or if he knows I was doing something he'll text me later and ask about it..
1
1