+1 y

Would you date a girl for a bet?

This is just a general question. You see this kind of theme in movies and books, and then it turns out to be a match made in heaven type of chick flick/novel. A friend and I were watching She's All That last night because it was on. We started to talk about the guys we know, and we know none of the guys we know would date a girl for a bet.

Just wondering if anyone here would, and what kind of bet would it have to be for you to do it? And it's a girl you aren't attracted to. And to add some fun to it, she isn't a girl who would suddenly turn into a model with a few changes. She's just your average/below average everyday girl.
+1 y
I'll answer this for myself too. I wouldn't be able to date a guy for a bet, I don't care how much money is offered. It seems wrong, and I wouldn't be able to hurt a person. I know things don't turn out like they do in movies and books, so if I am not attracted to someone, it doesn't matter how much I like them, I couldn't keep dating them. If they were to find out that I was dating them for the money, it would be even worse for them.
Would you date a girl for a bet?
2
0