+1 y

Guys, do you get incomfortable around a girl you like?

Hi, so there is this guy , he either like or hate me , I really don't know, so I really need your help ,

when we are in a public crowd place he always looks at me and by the time I catch his eyes he quickly turns away ,and sometimes sneak a pick or when I try to hide to see if he is still looking he starts looking for me , its really weird , but when I come closer to him or the place is less crowded he acts really weird like all his confidence go away he starts fidgeting and get really nervous and try to hide from me and looks at me from the corner of his eyes and try t to hide his face with his hands I don't know how to describe it! ,and then shortly after that he moves away from me or when I try to walk next to him and try to say "HI" he avoids me and act like he is talking on his cellphone so I past by him and say nothing .

so what do you think please I really need some help.

thank you for your answers
+1 y
I don't know this guy very well , we say "Hi" to each other a few times but again always me the one who said " HI"
+1 y
he is been like this at least 7 months now
4
1