+1 y

I really like this guy but he isn't taking charge of making plans to hang out. Should I just ask him?

I met this guy online a little over a week ago. We finally met in person on Saturday for a 2 hour coffee "date". He seems interested and said he "can't wait until the 2nd date" but he isn't making any suggestions or asking me about a specific day. We talked yesterday throughout the day and had a great conversation last night where he said his week is pretty open. Today we have been texting but still no "suggestion" of hanging out. Should I ask if he wants to spend some time together tonight? Or should I let him come to me?
+1 y
Ok so yesterday I ended up texting "So how about you, me, couch, and a movie tonight?". He wrote back "Oh that sounds amazing but I can't I'm training late then I got to grocery shop and cook stuff for the week...Sorry". So what confused me about this is that he didn't make a suggestion of an alternate night to hang out. We were both at work and sent a couple more texts his last one said "...we will chat tonight". I did not send any more messages and decided to wait for him to contact me.
+1 y
At 9:45 last night I got a text from him seeing how my night is going. We sent a few texts back and forth then I didn't really want to text anymore so I asked if he wanted to chat. He said sure, so I called. We had a good 20 minute chat then he said he should let me go to sleep. He wished me sweet dreams, I did the same and we said goodbye. No plan for the next time we would talk again and he still hasn't asked me to go out for our 2nd date. I will wait for him to contact me. God I hate dating!
3
0