+1 y

Is there a chance that I still play on this guy's mind?

I'll try to keep this short & snappy.

There's this boy (Euan) I have met a few times by chance when we've been out. I knew at first that he certainly had interest in me, there was a spark and I liked him! He had approached me and asked for my number and was keen to text me back ONLY when I texted him. However he later found out he'd be moving across the world for several months, he broke the news of this when he was taking me to a friend's house after accidentally meeting for th 2nd time. I don't know if this was the reason or not but communication between us eventually came to a stand still for a good while. However I was shopping yesterday and I ran into him. The first time this happened he was talking to a friend in a shop, he turned to face me and both him and his friend acknowledged me and said "hi" then he turned away and resumed conversation. They then continued their conversation and I basically ran out of the shop heart beating like mad! The 2nd time I met Lee was when I was coming out of New Look. He saw me coming and said "hello" to me again smiled slightly but quickly turned his face away from me as if not wanting to engage in conversation. So I bravely approached him and we started talking he started rambling about moving away and how nervous he was he asked me a few questions about myself too and often made eye contact looking away uncomfortably frequently though. The conversation mainly revolved around him and sometimes he struggled to look me in the eye when he was talking. I was shy and unsure of how to deal with the situation and I just couldn't be sure if he wanted to speak or not so I said I'd leave him be for now. I said "I'll see you later then" with no intentions of ever seeing him again and he said "yeah I should be out later so I'll probably see you around, no that I'll remember anything though!" so I gave him a cuddle and he rested his head on my chin briefly while cuddling me back.

After him saying he's be out locally, he never was, and neither was I. Why tell me he'd go out and then not turn up?After him telling me I was sound and different class and a really nice girl, yet he's told me some things and not followed them through! I texted him tonight to see if he'd be around. Don't get me wrong, it was 23.45 at night...but I never received a text from him at all. He also pre-arranged to meet me for New Year and then he ended up elsewhere...even though it was all HIS idea, he was so excited to share a New Year's kiss with me and so was I!

Just to add we have kissed many times romantically and he's walked me home twice before, kissing me at my front door. And I've spent a night with him at his house (we never had sex) but got close to it, I chickened in the end as I was scared this was all he wanted from me, this was the last time we've met and spent time together... What is happening here?

Is there a chance that I still play on this guy's mind? Or that he likes me even a bit?

Just to add, I'm a fairly popular girl and I've not been turned down by any boy I've liked before.
1
0