+1 y

How do I get him to ask me out when he already likes me?

ok, so I like this guy, Chad, A LOT, and last semester (like in the middle of it) my friend Tony asked him if he liked me and he said no... but right before the semester ended, it turned out Chad does in fact like me.. but before word about it got to me, I had already gotten a bf... I was clueless until 3 weeks later after I broke up with my boyfriend, I told one of my friends that I liked Chad, and she was like you know he liked you not too long ago,and I'm 99.9% sure he still does! I didn't really believe her until another one of my friends and I were talking about it, and she too said omg you know he liked you like right when you dated my now ex? ... then I find out that 4 more people have heard that he likes me! Anyways I have hung out with Chad A LOT since I heard he liked me! He tells me cute random things like You are the highlight of my day.. or.. just seeing you is the highlight of my day or he'll say like oh you should come over sometime... little things like that! so I'm pretty sure he likes me! and he kinda shows possession towards me to other girls and guys... and looks jealous when I stop talking to him! anyways I'm STILL not 100% sure that he still likes me, but I think he does.. but how do I get him to ask me out?

How do I get him to ask me out when he already likes me?
Add Opinion