+1 y

She is quite close and seems to show sign but also isn't? Help different type of girl!!!!

There's this girl in school that I've been pretty good friends. I may be in the friend zone but she sends me mixed messages :o

She is a innocent,funny, slightly evil funny type of girl. She is almost the complete opposite of me which is one thing I love about her :)

When we text it's a little playful: we go Yayyy, *high fives*, laughing, good job jokingly. We are both completely random which I think if we go out will make us the random couple which I strangely find cute. :3

Nowadays when I talk to her I seem to get this feeling that she is shy and wants to be around me when she can. (we only really talk when we are alone sort of?) anything relating to me and relationships to me are hurried if that happens or when her friends embarrass her. :o she just hugged me today before I left when I got picked up to head home. She went noooooooooo and gave me a hug and smile before I left. Her hug action seem to be not completely her like she wanted to but was shy. :o

What do you guys think I need help but I'm not sure :o ask me questions if you aren't sure about some parts :) thanks for the help in advance :D
0
1