+1 y

Made out with my friend's friend! help~

Hey,

so I went to my bff's birthday party and there was this guy, who we'll call Matt. So, I ended up talking a little to Matt at the end of the dinner and throughout the night and we went to Matt's place to drink. After everyone left but me, and this other guy, we ended up watching a movie on his couch. I asked him for his number and he told me to call him and that his text wasn't working.

And then, we ended up making out for a long time until I had to leave. When I was leaving, he gave me a hug and a kiss goodbye and told me to text him.

So next day, I added him on fb (I sent him a text as well) and he replied through fb. He answered my question and just added a comment or two but didn't ask me anything back or mention anything about that night.

What should I do? I want to just straight out ask him if he does this with every other girl or if he just did it because he was drunk. I'm really interested in getting to know him and seeing where things would lead from there but I don't know what he thinks.

+1 y
btw I've never done this before lol so this is all kinda...out of the ordinary for me. extremely so
Made out with my friend's friend! help~
2
0