+1 y

Need some serious help: was he just being nervous or was he mad at me?

theres something between me and this guy I don't know where we stand at this time but I was mad at him because I asked him out and he said he was busy so I obviousy was moving on and then as I was walking he found me and yelled my name and caught up with me, he seemed pissed at me at first and then we were just walking and talking, and I still have feelings for him so I was super nice and almost blushing being next to him, and his phone rang and he picked up and I didn't mind I thought it'd be important but he kept talking on the phone while walking with me and I just felt awkward like what was I supposed to do you know? and he kept turning to me and saying sorry I'm so sorry sorry like every 30 seconds but he also kept talking on the phone...and then we reached the door and he just walked off and left me and the door slammed in my face and I just went my own direction and he comes back after again still on the phone saying he's sorry...and I just said its okay, bye and I just left.

i just don't get the whole situation. why would a guy behave this way? isn't it rude that he kept talking on the phone when he approached me himself, and then also walked off and didn't hold door for me and it slammed in my face?
2
1