+1 y

How can I get over getting rejected without getting a real chance?

There is this guy who is a player (26 years old) and used to talk to me for a period of time and we were getting to know each other. ( I wasn't sure if he was a player or not at the time). He would always text and call. And no we did not do anything physical. Just recently, he's been not talking to me for about 2 weeks now. What makes me feel bad is that I know that players only change when they meet an amazing girl they like a lot...I feel if only he gave me at least one date, ONE date, & got to know me, he could have gotten interested in me as more than just a fling. I'm positive of it, but he didn't because at the time, he was looking to just get in my pants. he's a great guy, I like his personality, I just feel so cut short & that there could have been potential if only I had a chance.He barely tried to get to know me whenever we would talk.
3
1