Why women play too hard to get?

I don't mind playing hard to get, I sort of like the mistery, but most girls play too hard to get with me, that I get to a point where I don't know where else to go. I always asked myself these questions: "Should I keep going, or should I just forget about her completely". Or "what is the point of approaching somebody even if I like her, if I am just going to get cold shouldered? and she isn't even given me a hint of interest?" is sort of frustrating, because I was thought never too bother any body and if she isn't interested, I don't want to be annoying you know.

As the result this has get me stuck in a sort of frustrating place, where approaching women isn't as fun as I thought it would be.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• The hilarious thing is, players are the ones that know how to get past all their sh*t.

but the good guys will just not bother.

• Yeah I know ehh how ironic and funny is that? I think partially a reason for that, is that they don't get attached to women, so they don't care wheter they are annoying or not you know? Its all about the p****, the numbers and that is it.When you care for somebody you are more careful of the things you say or do and more vulnerable against rejection or things like that you know? I guess if you truly care for somebody you want things to be happy and mellow, as corny as it sounds.

• a good guy is gonna put himself out, fail the chicks little tests and try and chase when she starts to play hard to get.

players do this sh*t all the time, it's like a job for them, they are called PLAYERS after all.

whatever, the worthwhile ones give you a chance