+1 y

Can you tell me if this new approach to girls is a better one that my old one?

I used to be the guy with girls of when they were on fbook chat I would message them, I would text them, and I think would put a vibe out there that I was searching for a girlfriend. I'm trying with this new girl to be opposite. I don't talk to her unless she talks to me on fbook chat, I'll text her occasionally but not everyday, and I've done nice things for her, but in a way she doesn't think are going after her.

Like for class, she needed some books for her topic that she couldn't find, so sense I am a history major grad student, I was easily able to find her books she could get via loan from other libraries. She LOVED that. I also last week sent her a text asking about if her cat came back home yet, since he was missing. She then sent me a text back saying, my name- You're such a nice person, you know that. I'm having her over to watch movies Sunday night. But I think my approach of not seeming desperate is working good. Agree or disagree?
1
2