+1 y

Does anyone else KNOW they are inferior and just want to give up on finding someone?

I'm tired of people getting on me about low self esteem...im just a realist... I have had OCD/anxiety disorder for a long time. I'm 21...I worked at a gorcery store sinc ei was 16 and got a lot of raises...im now working full time. I did decent in high school early on (first 2 years I had a 3.4, 3.) Then my junior year I started working nights at my job...my parents didn't hav emuch money to give me so I always wanted to work and get my own money (my rents are good to me, put a roof o ve rme head but the rest is kinda up to me). my grades got kinda worse jr/senior year..i think I finished school with like a 2.8...I knew I didn't have good enough grades for any big scholarships and my parents couldn't me ANY tutioon money...not to mention msot shcoalrships require you to be full time and maintain a GPA...so id have a hard time worjing much to get moeny. So I paid to go to a communit college...many of my friends wnet off to school...i got horribly depressed and I ended up dropping out after a year and a half...i briefly moved outt my aprents house this past year...but lost my roommate...moved back in late September. I plan on going back next semester..i wanted to be a teacher but now I might pursue a paralegal assoc. degree...which would only take 2 years to get...but I wonder if ill be able to pull that off.. I don't think ill ever have a decent job and all these people make comments like "u should ask so and so out" I say no..they push on with "Why she's pretty...and she's working on a pharmacy degree.." EXACTLY..shes outta my league and then they go on about my self estee, issues...Im sick of it. Id LIKE to have a wife and family but sometimes life doesn't hand you the right cards or you screw it up...i think mine is mixture of both..but newayz...i just want to forget about it.
Updates:
+1 y
sry for the spelling...i typed this ver quickly and sent it through before I edited it.
+1 y
I meant to say I had a 3.3 sophomore year.
Does anyone else KNOW they are inferior and just want to give up on finding someone?
Add Opinion