+1 y

Does anyone else KNOW they are inferior and just want to give up on finding someone?

I'm tired of people getting on me about low self esteem...im just a realist... I have had OCD/anxiety disorder for a long time. I'm 21...I worked at a gorcery store sinc ei was 16 and got a lot of raises...im now working full time. I did decent in high school early on (first 2 years I had a 3.4, 3.) Then my junior year I started working nights at my job...my parents didn't hav emuch money to give me so I always wanted to work and get my own money (my rents are good to me, put a roof o ve rme head but the rest is kinda up to me). my grades got kinda worse jr/senior year..i think I finished school with like a 2.8...I knew I didn't have good enough grades for any big scholarships and my parents couldn't me ANY tutioon money...not to mention msot shcoalrships require you to be full time and maintain a GPA...so id have a hard time worjing much to get moeny. So I paid to go to a communit college...many of my friends wnet off to school...i got horribly depressed and I ended up dropping out after a year and a half...i briefly moved outt my aprents house this past year...but lost my roommate...moved back in late September. I plan on going back next semester..i wanted to be a teacher but now I might pursue a paralegal assoc. degree...which would only take 2 years to get...but I wonder if ill be able to pull that off.. I don't think ill ever have a decent job and all these people make comments like "u should ask so and so out" I say no..they push on with "Why she's pretty...and she's working on a pharmacy degree.." EXACTLY..shes outta my league and then they go on about my self estee, issues...Im sick of it. Id LIKE to have a wife and family but sometimes life doesn't hand you the right cards or you screw it up...i think mine is mixture of both..but newayz...i just want to forget about it.
+1 y
sry for the spelling...i typed this ver quickly and sent it through before I edited it.
+1 y
I meant to say I had a 3.3 sophomore year.
3
3