+1 y

She won't come first to him to start talking because she'd rather lose him than "break a rule"?

I'm so curious to know, I mean I understand it kinda.

Girl likes some guy and he likes her back but guy is shy and she won't come first to him to start talking because she'd rather lose him than "break a rule". I really do understand that girls like to be pursued I even enjoy in doing it so, but to lose somebody just because... I mean wtf, you go to him, you start talking. Moment you two hook up he'll be the guy you(girl) want him to be, you need just to break ice. I really do understand that girls do like Alphas(confident, good looking...) but almost every Alpha male is a player(yes, girl can change him if he allows it), she would rather have player, who will leave her when he finds himself suitable girl. So now what? Try to hook up with that same guy who is shy and who liked her. Ding ding ding, he's taken 'cause other girl saw sth inside him before you. I don't say beta males or omega are better I'm just saying to go for guy you like. f*** if it's Alpha/Beta/Omega go for him, talk with him, why wait? When you want to buy last make-up standing on shelves is store you gonna wait when everybody leaves it there to stay so you can grab it without pushing through bunch of people or you gonna fight for it? Bloody f***... It was example, it can be some bag, dress...

For the record, my opinion of pure Alpha ideal is one who is confident, leader, wanted(not that he has a lot of girls but that a lot of girls would like someone like him and that people enjoy in his company), caring to his mate, has good potential to succeed in life...
3
0